1. All persons entering the ground are subject to these regulations and do so at their own risk.
2. The Club reserves the right to eject, ban or prosecute any person guilty of any of the following offences:
- Entering the field of play before, during or after the game.
- Using obscene or abusive language, or persistent swearing.
- Being drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Making vulgar gestures.
- Making racial gestures.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment.
- Interfering with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of others.
- Impeding the normal activities of the Club, its staff and officers.
- Bringing the Club into disrepute by any means.
3. The following articles must not be bought within the Ground – knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground. Furthermore, the following are strictly forbidden:
- The consumption of alcohol in bottles, glasses and metal cans within the stand, terraces and other open areas of the ground.
- The climbing up onto floodlights, stands, building, roofs or structures, fences and the like.
- The throwing of any missile, object or projectile.
- The blocking of walkways and pedestrian routes by any means.
- The playing of ball games adjacent to all buildings and/or areas populated by visitors to the Ground.
- Allowing any animal to roam off the leash within the ground boundaries.
4. All vehicles parked within the Club’s designated boundaries are left at the owners’ risk. There is no designated football only parking adjacent to the Ground.
At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Isthmian Football League rules. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
The Club reserves the right to alter/amend/update these regulations as necessary and will inform all concerned through the normal communication routes.